Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Friday, February 20, 2009

We're Pregnant!

I have started this blog so I can keep our out of state family and friends up to date in the happenings with our Little Bit.
Here's the story of our BFP!
Super Bowl Sunday (February 1st) morning, David and I were laying in bed. I had the worlds worst cramps and I told him--this is soo not our month, I feel like my period is coming any minute (Eventhough it wasn't due for a few more days). Later that evening, I was talking to my bestest Maggie and telling her that I felt like we were down and out this month. She bugged me all day long to test anyways. So finally after being bugged for HOURS on end, I gave in and took one of the internet cheapie tests I had here. I dunked it in the cup and walked back to the computer. Went back in the bathroom a minute later and there was a line clear as day!! I took the test and went SCREAMING in to the kitchen to show David. He didn't believe it at first! So feeling daring, I decided to take the digital test I had here about an hour later. It said "pregnant" before I even had my pants pulled back up!! HOLY COW! We're pregnant!

Both sets of grandparents now know and so do the great-grandparents to be. As soon as I can upload the video of my mom, dad and grandparents finding out, I will share that with you all!

Little Bit is due to arrive October 15, 2009.
First Ultrasound and OB appointment is March 23rd.

1 comment:

  1. You know you loved my pestering. If you need help uploading the video let me know.

    ReplyDelete