Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

35 weeks and an appt

So I had my 35w appt yesterday and it went pretty well! I'd been up ALL night the night before having contractions but decided just to wait until my appointment instead of going to L&D. Luckily, there were no cervical changes to report--so that's a good thing. On another good note--my GBS swab was NEGATIVE!!!!! YAY! :-) This makes me very happy because I'm allergic to most of the antibiotics that are "safe" to take during pregnancy! On a slightly concerning note--my BP was slightly elevated so hopefully that will correct itself by next Wednesday's visit. Otherwise, all is well around these parts!
My daddy got the baby's room all painted last night :-) It looks fantastic! We have to wait for the paint smell to go away before we can start putting stuff in there...so maybe by this weekend! I will definitely post pictures once we get everything loaded in the room :-) EEK!

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: gained my lb back...up 16lbs total

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep: I just can't stay comfortable anymore...it stinks

Best moment this week: Getting the nursery painted; finding out I'm GBS-

Movement: It's funny how movement changes from hard kicks to just kind of a shifting movement...accompanied by punches to the bladder and cervix...

Food cravings: Lemonade and Watermelon

Gender: This kid is definitely a boy, I just know it--We'll see soon enough I guess :-)

Labor Signs: Been in preterm labor twice now and had 3 terbutiline shots to stop it. I'm dilated 1cm, 75%, and -1 to 0 station already...BR until 36w booo

Belly Button in or out? Well the top half is out and the bottom half is in...quite sexy I must say

What I miss: The freedom I had before I was on bedrest...I just want to clean clean clean, but I can't can't can't :(

What I am looking forward to: Getting the baby's room all set up--hopefully this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: Do what the doctor says...

Milestones: 35/35...only 35 days til the due date--HOLY COW where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment