Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

36w and appt update

So I just got back from the Doctor's office...Still on bedrest!!! BOOOO! BUT she said everything is looking great. At this point, if I go into labor, she will not stop it. I'm not sure it was a good idea to tell me that though, because now I'm going to want to do more around the house because I know we're out of the "danger zone." I'm still 1cm which she said is ONLY because I'm on bedrest--she would have expected more if I was up and moving a lot. I'm now 80-85% effaced--which she said will allow me to dilate quicker and easier at this point. And the head is now at +1 which is pretty darn low...no wonder I'm peeing every 10 minutes! So all and all it was a great visit!

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: up 17lbs

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep: I just can't stay comfortable anymore...it stinks...and peeing every 2 hours is getting OLD

Best moment this week: Nursery is painted, carpets need 1 more steam clean and then we can move in furniture!!

Movement: It's funny how movement changes from hard kicks to just kind of a shifting movement...accompanied by punches to the bladder and cervix...

Food cravings: Lemonade and Watermelon and salsa and chips

Gender: This kid is definitely a boy, I just know it--We'll see soon enough I guess :-)

Labor Signs: 1cm, 80-85%, +1--won't be long now she says

Belly Button in or out? Well the top half is out and the bottom half is in...quite sexy I must say

What I miss: Bending over and being able to get out of bed easily

What I am looking forward to: giving birth :-) and going back to work

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy these last few uncomfortable weeks of pregnancy...you'll miss it when it's gone

Milestones: Um...I don't know, I'm hungry, I need to eat lol

No comments:

Post a Comment