Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Friday, August 28, 2009

33w

How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: up 16lbs total ( haven't gotten on the scale since the Dr. last week)

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep: I'm tired all the time...but getting comfortable sucks!

Best moment this week: Someone at work telling me there was NO WAY that I still had 7 more weeks left because I was sooo tiny :-)

Movement: All the time!

Food cravings: Still on a Lemonade kick...

Gender: I'm back to thinking boy :-)

Labor Signs: I've been having TONS of cramping and a lot of pressure really low

Belly Button in or out? Well the top half is out and the bottom half is in...quite sexy I must say

What I miss: Being able to move comfortably

What I am looking forward to: My 2 baby showers this weekend :-)

Weekly Wisdom: Keep your feet up :-)

Milestones: We finally bought furniture and bedding for baby now that the party is done we're focusing on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment