Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I can't believe it...

I honestly can not believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by! It feels like just yesterday that I got that positive pregnancy test and went screaming into the kitchen waving it in hubby's face!
In other news--I passed my GTT with flying colors, my h/h has stayed the same (which is good), and my TSH was normal. I do have my energy back so I'm starting to think those few weeks where I felt crappy were just from dehydration and lack of sleep!
My first baby shower is on Sunday and I am SOO excited...#1 for the shower but #2 because MAGGIE is coming in for it!!!! I haven't seen her since what like November or something. It was before Dave's surgery and before my BFP...maybe even Octoberish. YAY! :-)

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up about 14 lbs total.

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep: Sleeping sucks--my hips hurt sooo bad that I can hardly turn over in bed anymore. And I can't lay on my back anymore because it makes me queezy

Best moment this week: Painting my toenails!

Movement: All the time! LO likes to dance around during staff meetings and put the focus on my belly

Food cravings: Garlic and Herb laughing cow cheese on triscuits and Rasp Lemonade with crushed up raspberries in it...YUMMMMMY!

Gender: I have no damn clue at this point!

Labor Signs: I had one terribly painful contraction the other night at the grocery store but otherwise, just BH

Belly Button in or out? In but it appears to be trying to pop out

What I miss: Being able to get comfortable!

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower on Sunday!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Take naps as often as you can--once LO is born, you won't be taking them when you want to!

Milestones: Making it to 30w :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment