Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

29weeks and counting!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up about 12 lbs total.

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep: Sleeping is difficult but I'm a little less tired now than I was the last few weeks

Best moment this week: Getting DQ :-)

Movement: I constantly have feet in my ribs...and I'm feeling his/her hiccups REALLY low

Food cravings: Lemonade...oh how I love thee

Gender: I've said boy all along--and this week I started thinking girl....who knows at this point

Labor Signs: Other than BH, nothing, thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? In, but super tiny

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my belly and being able to bend over and tie my shoes easily

What I am looking forward to: Baby shower on the 9th :-)

Weekly Wisdom: When they tell you to drink LOTS of water to ward of BH, drink it...

Milestones: LB is still in birthing position judging by where I keep feeling the hiccups :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment