Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Well I've finally made it to the 3rd trimester. HOLY COW--only 13w until my due date! Where did all this time go? I'm serious...where did it go? 1st tri dragged on forever...and now I blink and 2nd tri is OVER. Scary!

All and all I feel good--lots of BH contractions and still lots of movement. I'm still exhausted though and looking forward to my appointment on the 23rd to get my thyroid levels checked and my iron checked. I'm anticipating my synthroid dose increasing and being put on an iron supplement twice a day instead of only once.

The invitations are out for my showers--I got them in the mail yesterday--and I'm soo excited! I can't believe that in a month we will be bringing home "stuff" to help us take care of baby Yost! EEK! I guess I need to get moving on this nursery...

In other news, I am applying for a new job today. It makes me sad to think of leaving my perfect weekender position on nightshift with all my girlies...but this job is why I went into nursing in the first place and I can't pass up the opportunity. The only difficult thing is, it's a Monday-Friday 8a-5p no weekends, no holidays job...that means if I get this job Baby will have to go to daycare or have a nanny during the week until we get home from work. That bothers me...I stayed on night shift weekends because that would allow me to be home during the week with our baby. Now what? Why did this opportunity become available now? I've been praying a lot about it and I don't seem to be getting any answers...at least not yet. And I know that just because I interview doesn't mean I'm going to get the job...but I need to have a game plan inplace just in case. *sigh*

How far along? 27w

Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs

Maternity clothes? absolutely

Stretch marks? None that weren't there before lol

Sleep: Sleeping stinks, I can't get comfortable at all

Best moment this week: Probably Dave feeling and seeing the baby completely flip around in my belly...I see and feel it all the time, but he just witnessed it a few days ago!

Movement: Constantly!

Food cravings: Fruit and OJ

Gender: Still don't know--but I say boy

Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? In but definitely getting smaller lol

What I miss: Being able to bend over comfortably

What I am looking forward to: My baby showers in a couple weeks!

Wisdom: If you ask nicely, your husband will take you to the store at 11pm to get OJ and a watermelon...but if you are bitchy about it...he won't.

Milestones: 3rd tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment