Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I feel crappy

I'm very anxious for my doctors appt next Thursday...I'm having my glucose test but also having my TSH rechecked along with my iron level rechecked. I'm starting to think that my synthroid dose is going to need to be upped either that or my iron level is WAY low because I have absolutely NO energy anymore. This is the time during pregnancy where I should have the absolute most energy...and I don't. I'm sleeping for at least 90 minutes during the day then turning around and crashing by 10pm and not getting out of bed until 9:30 or later...It shouldn't be that way!

And I'm not sure, but either my morning sickness is back OR I'm getting a stomach bug...booo...

Well I'm off to have a fire with hubby...he wants to make smores...and I just want to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment