Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm a bad blogger :(

Alright, I know, I haven't updated since our 10w ultrasound...and I promised belly pics...and blah blah blah. So here comes one heck of an update!

Today I am 25w pregnant...and I'm loving it! I am feeling the baby (still don't know the gender) move every single day! Infact, it's super fun to lay in bed and push on my belly to make baby kick back. The last few days though, he (again, I say he but I don't know the gender) has been doing some sort of tumbling act in there! It's constant feelings of flips and turns. It cracks me up! I wish I had a little window that I could open and see what's actually going on in there!

So far I'm feeling amazing...although fatigue is starting to set in again. That could be from the anemia though. I've gained a total of 10lbs so far--which is great and a little low for 25w. I'm always hungry...always...My cravings recently have been pasta, fruit, and yogurt. I did go through a bacon phase about 3 weeks ago...which is weird because I hate bacon :-)

Um...let's see, what else. We had our "big ultrasound" on June 2nd...that was incredible. I was amazed at how developed the baby was. Our first ultrasound was at 10w...all you could see was arm and leg buds, a body, a head, and a beating heart. On the 20w US, you could see all the features in the brain, all the valves in the heart working, the actual arms and legs moving, the mouth opening and closing....I could go on and on. It was amazing--I cried. The best part was when the baby would kick me, I could see it on the screen and feel it at the same time. That was soo cool!

I'm still doing monthly visits to the OB for HR checks (consistantly 140's)...and July 23rd I have my glucose tolerance testing, H/H recheck, and platelet smear. Please say a prayer that I pass the glucose testing...all those artificial sweetners give me the worlds biggest migraines so I couldn't imagine not being able to take meds to help control them.

Let's see...We did our registry at BRU (still need to finish it up though)!! That was amazingly fun! I can't believe we are actually having a baby in 15w or so....HOLY COW! I want to put a picture of the bedding we chose up, but this computer is running SUPER slow and I'm afraid I'll lose my post if I try. It's super cute though--a jungle theme!

The shower dates are set--can you believe I'm having 3! I have the most amazing friends and family! August 9th is the shower with my dad's side of the family and some friends, August 29th is my work shower, and August 30th is my shower with mom's side of the family! I can't believe how amazing our family is. Of course, all of Dave's family lives in TX or they'd be coming too!! :) I wish they lived closer...I'd be great to see them all again!

Uh...what else. I've started having Braxton Hicks....not a lot of them, but enough to know when I need to stop and relax for a bit. I have to say though, David has been incredible and doesn't let me do a whole lot around the house anymore. He scrubbed my kitchen floors the other day...and I was sooooo excited that I cried! Hormones...oh the hormones...I thought PMS was bad...dear God. Pregnancy hormones are insane. One minute I'm pissed and screaming and yelling...and the next minute I'm sobbing because I feel bad for being bitchy! Dave just laughs at me :-)

Oh yeah--I'm only working weekends now at work! It's great--2 12 hours shifts a week!! Baby likes that soo much better! It's difficult pushing those damn computers around all night...and I get tired sooo quickly!

I don't really think there is anything else to report...I will post a bunch of pictures in a separate post...including a Belly Pic (I promise this time) once I shower and Dave gets home from work to take it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you have been a bad blogger. ;-) So I need to figure out when we're coming up because Chris has the new computer for you guys. That way you don't have to work on an ancient computer. Can't wait to see the belly pic.!

    ReplyDelete