Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pregnancy Quiz--25w

How far along? 25w

Total weight gain/loss: +10lbs
Maternity clothes? That's all that fits--besides hubby's oversized shirts and sweatpants :-)

Stretch marks? None that weren't there before lol

Sleep: I can't stay comfortable anymore...I've added another pillow to the bed now.

Best moment this week: The awesome cardiologist at work telling me how great I looked pregnant and that he can't believe how little weight I've gained!

Movement: All the time--especially at work and when I lay down on my back

Food cravings: Watermelon

Gender: Still don't know--but I say boy

Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? In but definitely getting smaller lol

What I miss: Mike's Hard Lemonade and bending over :-)

What I am looking forward to: Getting my glucose tolerance test out of the way

Wisdom: Don't let your mom stress you out!

Milestones: Nothing really--just lots of movement and kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment