Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I had the coolest pregnancy dream...

So on Sunday afternoon, I was sleeping before work and I had a really odd but really cool dream about giving birth to this baby.

Here it goes...I was out and about with my friend Laura shopping for baby stuff when I got a call that my husband was in labor (haha). So we rushed to the hospital to see him--and he had already given birth to a baby girl. When we got there, no one could find the baby though...she was gone. We looked EVERYWHERE for her and she was no where. Finally I went into Dave's room and I found him looking very pale (go figure) but with 3 women standing around his bed--2 of which I recognized and one that I didn't. The one was my Aunt Annette, the other was my Aunt Vonda...and the third woman was short with dark hair. I never saw her face though...then I woke up. On Tuesday evening we were over at my mom's house and I was telling her about this dream I had and how there was this woman...and I know I should have known her but I didn't...and she started to cry. I of course never made the connection until then...it was my Grandma Lambert--I never met her b/c she died the year before I was born. How cool is that!

Mom also told me that the day I was born, she and my dad both saw her in the delivery room...and with all the medical problems that I had, they knew I'd be fine because she was there watching over me.

I just had to share that with you all...That dream is really special to me and I can't wait to tell my baby someday that his/her great grandma Lambert is his/her guardian angel.

1 comment:

  1. awww that's so sweet! I hope I can have dreams like that too with my grandma. I can't wait to see you next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete