Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Party Day!

Short update because I only have a couple minutes! Today is my parents surprise anniversary party and I can't wait for it to be OVER :-) The stress has been terrible!
I hope baby cooperates today b/c yesterday I was having some wicked BH's. This is NOT the time to be an AW baby....so let your grandparents having their special day!

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up about 14 lbs total.

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep: Sleeping sucks--my hips hurt sooo bad that I can hardly turn over in bed anymore. And I can't lay on my back anymore because it makes me queezy

Best moment this week: My baby shower last sunday!

Movement: All the time!

Food cravings: Powdered cheese--cheeseballs, cheesey pringles...doesn't matter what

Gender: I have no damn clue at this point!

Labor Signs: Just BH but lots of them

Belly Button in or out? In but it appears to be trying to pop out

What I miss: Being able to get comfortable!

What I am looking forward to: This party being over-I know, not pg related!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't do too much--your husband will yell at you and the baby won't be happy either!

Milestones: Well the 20th is my last monthly OB appt, then I go every two weeks...and we have birthing class on the 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment