Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Shower #1

What an amazing day yesterday was! Aside from the 96 degree weather...it was just an incredible day!

My mom, cousin, and Grams threw us the most wonderful baby shower! The food was awesome...and so was the punch mom made...Raspberry Lemonade punch! She was feeling empathetic to my craving for raspberry lemonade she said!

There was about 12-14 people there...and I seriously can not believe all of the wonderful gifts they brought for us!! I was completely overwhelmed with joy! We have the most generous friends and family. I told David last night--if we bring home 1/2 this amount from the other two showers, I'm going to die!! We just felt soo loved. I hope this little one knows how incredibly loved he/she is already!

I'm going to upload pictures right now...complete with a picture of my cankles and sausage toes from the end of the night! Oh yeah, did I tell ya? My bestest Maggie was here this weekend and her rockin' hubby fixed my computer!!!!!! YAY! :-) So now I can upload pictures MUCH more easily and SO much faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment