Bryson's Birthday Countdown!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Shower Pictures


These are the awesome rattle cupcakes that my mom and cousin made! They spent 2 days baking a decorating each and every one of these! They even had some with little chocolates on top that they made! They were a HUGE hit! Everyone enjoyed eating these yummy treats!




My friend Tonya took this VERY unflattering picture of my pregnant belly at the shower...but there it is. That dress is actually really cute and super comfy and I'm excited to be able to wear it for my other showers since NO ONE will be duplicated except for my mom--and who cares about that lol :-)




I don't remember what my mom said to me here but I couldn't stop laughing...She's the best mom ever...I love you tons Mom!







Excuse the expression on my face...This is a beautiful blanket that a woman I don't even know made for LO. She goes to the senior center with my grandma and wanted to make this for us...how sweet is that? Grandma also made us the most amazing mint green crocheted blanket for the baby....it's beautiful! I'm sure our baby will carry it around until it falls apart!



This gift made me cry...it was from my mom. With the humidifier she bought us (along with all the other stuff that she's already given us lol) she included two sweaters that my Aunt made for me when I was born. Needless to say I cried :-)





I hated candid pictures b/c I always have the "perfect" expression on my face to show how totally dorky I am! This was from Maggie and Chris--she's a HUGE colts fan and he's a HUGE browns fan--so of course our baby has to sport both teams :-) They also got us a "bumpo" (just for you Maggie) and some other awesome stuff! I'm so glad you could fly in for the shower Maggie--that meant the world to me!


And the BIGGEST surprise of all--the combi stroller from my brother who lives 9 hours away!! I had NO IDEA he had bought this for us and had it shipped to my parents house! I cried again when I read his card...so sweet! I love you brudder!






And this post wouldn't be complete without a picture of my cankles and sausage toes from the end of the day...I guess that's what being on your feet all day in 96 degree weather will do to ya when you're pregnant! So here they are for all to see...and btw, I painted my toes all by myself :-) YES, I can still see and reach my feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment